Containers help you in shipping your software without dependencies. Docker is among the leading containerization platform. Opsten is a Docker partner.
Caontainerizing your applications
Our expert DevOps engineers can help you in shipping your software applications using Docker. We help you containerize your applications and set up a private registry for shipping sensitive data. We also help you in evaluating and setting up right orchestration for your containerized environment. We have experience in managing both bare-metal as well as cloud based Docker container deployments.
Docker Training & Workshops
We also conduct basic and advanced workshops to help you get a head start with Docker platform. Our workshops are fully hands-on and helps in faster on-boarding towards the technology. Each workshop is 12 hours long and is covered over 2 days. Public workshops have a fixed course outline whereas corporate workshops can be customized to fit the needs of the company. In the Docker Workshop, we cover the following topics.
- Introduction to containers
- Difference between virtual machines and containers
- Docker setup
- Basic Docker commands
- Docker Machine
- Introduction to Docker images
- Building Docker images
- Introduction to Docker registry
- Docker networking concepts
- Docker Remote API
- Docker Compose
- Docker Cluster Management*
- Docker Swarm and Swarm mode (new in Docker 1.12)
- Intro to Kubernetes (Updated for latest Kuberentes)
- Intro to Apache Mesos and Marathon
- Continuous Integration using Jenkins
- Demo of CoreOS
*For corporate training, clients can choose to have intro to all the three cluster management solutions or deep dive into Docker Swarm or Kubernetes