Golang Training – Beginner to Advanced
The Golang training programme can be customized according to the expertise of the attendees and their existing programming background, starting from beginners, through intermediate, and to advanced.
Depending on the topics chosen, the program could go from 3 to 5 days.
- Module 1: The Go Language, Go Tooling, pointers, defer, slices, typing
- Module 2: “OOP” – Structs, Interfaces, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism
- Module 3: Concurrency
- Module 4: Web Programming
- Module 5: Files, Databases, Testing and Benchmarking, Logging
- Module 6: RPC, Protocol Buffers, and gRPC
Basic programming ability in any other programming language. This is a hands-on training program – all attendees will require a laptop and internet connectivity.
What will you learn
This course will have you programming confidently in Go, with a solid understanding of the fundamentals, and give attendees the skills to program effectively and be productive in Go.
What is provided
Lifetime access to training material and all new/updated material
Request a call back
We would be happy to discuss more on your requirements. Please use the form below to request a call back.